This week Adobe is hosting its largest creative conference of the year called Adobe MAX in Las Vegas and announced several exciting developments to its Creative Cloud Software.
Here are some of the biggest announcements:
1. New Programs
Adobe has announced several new offerings to their line up:
- Adobe Experience Design CC (XD), new program for creating user experience (UX/UI) design for website and mobile apps.
- Adobe Dimension, new program for creating and working with 2D and 3D artwork.
- Adobe Character Animator, new program that allows graphic artists and animators to create realistic animations from their 2D artwork.
- Adobe Sensei, artificial intelligence (AI) platform that will become more integrated with Creative Cloud.
2. New Version of Lightroom
Adobe introduced a brand new version of Adobe Lightroom CC that is connected to the cloud and has a greatly simplified interface. The original Lightroom is now called Lightroom Classic CC.
3. Premiere Pro Updates
Adobe Premiere Pro updates include:
- Auto-aware virtual reality (VR) that will automatically apply the correct settings to to your media.
- Social Publishing Panel that will quickly enable the export of your video to social channels.
- Team Projects that allows for greater collaboration between teams of people.
4. Photoshop Updates
- Adobe is adding 1,400 new brushes from its acquisition of KyleBrush.com
- Learn Panel that will provide tips and tutorials for beginner Photoshop users
- Photoshop will now integrate with the Lightroom cloud catalog for easier integration between the two programs
- Photoshop will also include improved brush tools, a new Curvature Pen tool and a symmetry painting experience.