Now that you have finished editing your video in Adobe Premiere Pro, it’s time to export it and share it with the world! This tutorial will show you how to export a video from Adobe Premiere Pro quickly and easily.
Export Dialog Box
- Click anywhere inside the Timeline.
- From the top menu choose File > Export Media.
Preparing The Export
These settings work the best for most videos, feel free to experiment with others.
- Click on Format Menu.
- Choose H.264, which is the most common form of compression in use today. This will generate an mp4 file.
- Click Preset Menu.
- Choose Match Source – Adaptive High Bitrate.
Set File Destination
- Click on output name. (highlighted in blue)
- Choose the folder where you want the video to be saved such as your Desktop or other location.
- If you want a high-quality export, then check the Maximum Render Quality box.
Note: Maximum Render Quality will increase the length of export time. Also, you can see the estimated file size at the bottom of the Export Settings Dialog Box, this can be useful at times.
Finding, Using And Sharing The Video
Open your hard drive file system.
- Find the file where you saved the video.
- Double-click on it to view it immediately.
- Now you can upload this file to any social media site such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. Or embed it into your website!
I hope this tutorial is helpful for you. Please leave a comment or question. If you would like to keep up to date on my tutorials, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Keep learning and growing!